Friday, September 19, 2014

Week 4- Doing business on the internet

I seriously don’t know what ecommerce is before I went through the classes this week.  
(Even though I always use it) HAHA

I always do online shopping often to shop. It is SO CONVINIENT! Everything I need is all there and it is CHEAPPPPP. I can spend like the whole day just to shop.

Let me give a comparison about the traditional business and ecommerce
Firstly, you can use all your five senses on the product when you go to a shop. However, when you shop online, you only can use your eyes. (PHOTOGRAPHY)
So what is the problem with photograph then?


PROBLEM:
THE ITEMS AND THE REAL PRODUCT IS DIFFERENT

Secondly, ecommerce is troublesome.

We have to pay through bank transfer, 7-11 shops, visa, paypal…………… unlike shops, we just pay or sign.
I have to click this click that….type this type that.. what is the size what color what product what code WHAT WHAT WHAT! 

Lastly, we can’t enjoy our products right away! 

Sometimes it takes TOOOOOO long to get the things you want. Some products are from overseas or owners set a deadline before sending the orders. That’s why it’s taking so long.

Unlike shopping in a shop, you get the shop immediately.

SOOOOO, why are we using ecommerce?
 
Familiar? Met this before?






Furthermore, we have WIDE variety of selection all around the world. And we can buy at any time at anywhere!







So ecommerce brings in lots of convenience and time saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment