Saturday, November 29, 2014

Week 13: END-troduction of Internet


I am really thankful I survived! At first I really know very LITTLE about the internet. That’s why I am always amazed (during class) about Internet. I didn’t know that we are SOOOOO advanced in terms of technology.
Project work
I really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the project work so much!



Never knew that task souring can be that useful (after we have explored that issue)! And with the different types of technologies (present and future), it brings task souring further to another level. 


BUT


YES! Internet is full of wonders. We can expect more advanced in the technologies! Fast: within DAYS! Never be surprised about how fast technologies can developed.


And I need to thank my groupmates!

Without them… I wouldn’t know so much about task souring and do research on it. Furthermore, through our discussions, we had opinions exchanging about what is being taught in class and went on research more.

Blogging
Because of the lack of knowledge about the internet… this blogging session allows me to do research on the various topics and gain knowledge. Even though blogging is something new for me, I really enjoy the process of finding and learning new stuff.

And blogging is an interesting way of gaining knowledge as well. 

Show and tell
Haiz! Because I don’t really know what’s going on about the internet… … I didn’t have anything to share to the class.
Even though I learn a lot in class from my classmates who shared...

But it still hurts when I have nothing to share!

ENDING!
I really enjoy the class (including those jokes!)!
For those who read my blog and helped me in classes… …

Still look forward what internet would bring us in the future… (Hopefully soon!) 

CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS MY LAST POST! SO FAST! The semester has ended!
Really hate to end this blogging session! 
Hahahah actually I am a little happy that the semester has ended! 
Goodbye blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment